I've been living primarily in Mexico for more than 20 years. I recently found out that I have a medical condition that can't be treated in Mexico and therefore I have to spend most of my time now back in the US/Canada. I have my Mexico house for sale, as well as an assortment of investment properties here. All are located in or around Barra de Navidad, Jalisco, which is roughly located an hour north of Manzanillo or 3 hours south of Puerto Vallarta.
I would like to sell my house outright to buy another in the US or Canada, but will entertain the idea of trading any of my Mexican investment properties for something stateside.
Ideally I would be looking for one of two things, however I am open to any trade offer. These two ideal situations for me would be ...
1) a fixer-upper, or rundown waterfront cabin/cottage on a lake in Canada or the USA. I'm not concerned as to the size or the condition of the cabin/cottage, so long as there is a structure. I'm looking for it as a renovation project and to live 4-6 months of the year, when finished. I'm hoping to find someone who may have inherited one of these kinds of places, who has no use for it and wants out of it.
2) Condo or home in Florida, preferably east coast (Stuart area) or Big Island Hawaii (Kona side).
- I'm looking to trade up to $200k usd in value.
- My properties are all owned outright by me.
- I'm not interested in swapping for something which I would owe more or have to take on payments of any kind, I will however, owner finance a balance to someone trading something of lesser value.
Please click on one of the links below to see what I have to offer. If you would like more info on my house or any of these properties, please contact me via the "contact us" link at the top of this or any page on this website.
Thanks, Jeff Klassen